The way light is determined in the air, light is electromagnetic radiation that represents narrow parts of the entire electromagnetic spectrum, and it is this narrow part that the naked eye can see. This light goes in several paths and directions that can be identified, which we will learn about this subject, and we will mention some important information about light.
How to determine the path of light in the air
Before we learn how to determine the path of light in the air, we must first recognize the concept of light, its dimensions, and its characteristics, which we will mention in the following lines.
Concept Of Light
It is radiation made up of electromagnetic waves, which reflect on transparent bodies so that we can see them with the naked eye.
Light possesses what is known as different wavelengths, which are the seven colors of the spectrum, which are reflected on the eyes to move to the mind that translate it to the color that represents wavelengths.
Violets have a very short wavelength, and red colors have a very long wavelength, but orange, blue, green, and yellow have medium wavelengths.
The dimensions of light have three main dimensions:
· The angle of vibration is known as polarization.
· What is known as length or intensity.
· What is known as frequency or color.
All photovoltaic properties apply to the electromagnetic spectrum fully, whether they are visually related properties such as reflections, refractions, what is known as life, polarization, propagation, etc.
Or wave-related characteristics, light is an electric wave, a magnetic wave in an overlapping form, so it has wave-specific characteristics, light has a frequency, the frequency the number of times waves repeat for themself in time unit, and possess wavelengths.
Wavelength is the distance between one summit and another consecutive summit, or another consecutive bottom and bottom, in addition to capacity, and wave capacity is the wave height, or more precisely the displacement from the points of balance, the height of tsunami waves is the same as its capacity.
Photo refraction is to change the light speed when it moves from one center to another provided that they have a different refractive factor, reducing the light speed if light moves from media that have fewer refractive factors to those with larger refractive factors.
This will result in light rays approaching vertical virtual lines on the surfaces, and vice versa, and when light falls on the surfaces between the center and the center of another different from it, part of it will break, and the other part will be reflected.
The amount of refraction and reflection is determined by the type of material formed for the second medium, and the photo flex is the light beam that bounces back from the surfaces between the center and the center of the other, each possessing a different refractive factor..
The angle between the fallen rays and the imaginary vertical line on the surfaces is equal to the angle between the line itself and the reflected rays, and the fall angle is equal to the angle of reflection.
· The dispersion process can be defined by the following fact: the longest wave - per color - refractive factors are their own, resulting in light being degraded and seeing the seven colors of the spectrum.
· As for the polarizing process, it is known for reducing the light intensity by allowing the optical wave vehicle, which is at an equal angle with the angle on which the polarizer was adjusted, the light wave coming from somewhere is in a state of vibration in different directions.
· But when polarized, the polarizer allows vibrating waves at one specific angle to cross and then reflect the rest of the waves, reducing the light intensity.
How to measure light speed
· Ancient scientists always tried to measure the speed of light, and logically the law on speed must be thought of, speed is equal to the distance/time divider, but from light it is not easy, light is characterized by its high speed.
· The scientist Galileo and the scientist Romer tried to measure the speed of light, and it is worth mentioning that the best accurate result was the laser light speed and atomic clocks. After 1970, these methods were developed, further encouraging scientists to re-measure light velocity for more accurate results.
· In 1973, scientist Evanson measured light velocity, and many scientists also.
· They were able to obtain very precise values of 299,792,457.4 m/ii,
· The ratio of errors in the previous value was equal to ±1 m/s. After that, the optical speed had to be determined by stable values, so high-resolution corn capacities and lasers were used, and the bitter was defined absolutely agreed upon by all, reflecting the distance that light cuts in a period of 299,792,458/1 seconds.
· The international community, therefore, agreed that the light speed is equal to 299,792,458 m/s, which is a constant and unallowable secret, and there are none of the different things that can move faster than the speed of emptiness, i.e. the largest speed in the universe.
Speed of light in other settings
· Other communities can be obtained by measuring them or using refractive factors. It reflects the amount of light deviation when it moves from one center to another, the refractive factor = the light speed of the vacuum/optical speed in the center.
· Through this relationship, we conclude that the refractive factor will take no less than one value, and this one will be in the case of the movement of light in space, due to the fact that light is slow in the media, and it is worth mentioning that the refractive factor does not have a unit.
· It is possible to obtain light speed in other media by measuring it as it did when using lasers, but after placing one of the materials that need to measure the light speed in it by laser.
· It is known as the unit of distance, but it may be some disinformation, in order to use the term "year", which some belief is a time unit.
· But the distance unit known as the light-year is used within the galaxy-related range, and when you talk about a greater distance from the galaxy, we use another distance unit known as the astronomical vent.
· One light-year is the distance that light cuts in one Giuliani year in emptiness, and the Julian year is equal to 365.25 days. It is the same earth year used by the solar calendar,
· Simply, one light-year = 9,460,730,472,580.8, or approximately 9.46 × 1015 m.
How to determine the path of light in the air
The light moves in perfectly straight paths and continues on its straight path until it collides with any other medium it encounters. Through this, light transmitted through air, water, or something else or does not collide with anything in the first place remains straight in force unless it hits another façade.
· When we conduct one of the introductory experiments so that we can determine the path of the light beam with air, we will conclude:
· The beam of light walks in a straight line.
· The straight light path changes when it hits a barrier..
Ways to change the course of light in the air
· The path of light radiation can be changed through three basic methods:
· Photo version.
· Photo refraction.
· Photo absorption.